Saturday, 28 November 2020
Welcome aboard the good ship Garage!
Welcome to the #1 blog for all things Garage/Psych and Brit Invasion! I am your host, Dylan O'Grady, and I invite you to revel in the sounds of the 60's. However, this is not the clean cut era of loveable moptops we're talkin bout here (as much as I love em'); no, this blog will explore the proper, down and dirty stuff that will STILL upset yer neighbors if you crank it up enough.! Come with me now as we take our first - but certainly not last - trip into the wild lands of Garage Rock....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Small Faces - 'Small Faces' (1966) Album Review
The Small Faces, what a group. I dig pretty much everything these guys laid down between '65-'69, with this album (their debut LP re...
-
Dear god, who are these guys? Where did they come from and where did they get this incredible sound?!! That's right folks, this week...
-
The 'Leccy Prunes! Another awesome group featured on Nuggets (which commences with their psych classic 'I Had too much to Dream Last...
-
I LOVE The Raiders; I dig their hard rockin' garage sound, their self composed psych masterpiece tunes and their string of great albums ...
No comments:
Post a Comment